01772 623 123
Local, high quality eggs and packaging
We are BEIC registered and audited as well as being DEFRA regulated, ensuring our eggs are produced with the very best standards of welfare in mind.
Our farms specialise in both free range and colony produced eggs, and you'll be glad to know that there are absolutely no battery hens in our operation under any circumstances.
With all-British farms, you can be sure that we provide the highest quality product for our customers, and yours!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call!
• All typical supermarket egg sizes available
• Choose your pack size(s) and type
• 50 years' experience in farming and supply
• We've a great reputation both locally and nationally
• We observe the best welfare standards at all times
• BEIC registered and DEFRA regulated
• Our eggs are eligible to carry the BEIC lion stamp
• We operate a reliable egg delivery service
• Get advice on quantity requirements
• Complete service, from point of laying to the shelf
• We cover from Manchester, Leeds, Blackpool and all
of North West England
Kenyons Farm Eggs have been supplying well-known supermarkets, catering companies and other food retailers with the finest quality eggs for over 50 years. We also have a dedicated packaging service, so if you need a regular delivery from your egg supplier, packaged to your own specifications and design, speak to Kenyons Farm Eggs - it couldn't be easier!
We're your one port of call from the point of laying to the shelf.